State Farm uses mail, email and telephone to inform consumers of the insurance, banking, and securities products and services we offer. State Farm is committed to honoring an individual's request to no longer receive marketing contact from State Farm through the mail, email or over the phone. We adhere to the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) Privacy Pledge and applicable federal and state laws.
- Your opt-out preferences will be stored permanently.
- Consumers that opt-out of State Farm mailings will no longer receive mailings from State Farm such as coupons, discounts, address labels, or birthday cards, among other items, though you can expect to continue to receive billing notices, id cards, policy information, etc., if applicable.
- Submit a form for each unique last name and address that you wish to opt-out.
- Submit an additional form(s) if you have multiple email addresses and/or phone numbers that you wish to opt-out.
- If you move, change your name or phone number, and you do not want to be contacted by us, opt-out again with your new information.
- If you change your mind and would like to receive marketing material again, contact us with your request through a State Farm Agent or the "Contact Us" link at our website.
The information you provide is confidential and will only be used to honor your request to opt-out. Please allow 4 weeks for your request to be processed.